Healthcare Technology Highlighted Article: Updated - Dec 04, 2016
Thanks to the continual exponential growth of technology, healthcare has begun to see a major transformation. From nanorobots to remote care, these forthcoming technologies are set to completely change how the healthcare industry operates.
More Healthcare Technology Articles
Thanks to the continual exponential growth of technology, healthcare has begun to see a major transformation. From nanorobots to remote care, these forthcoming technologies are set to completely chang…
A new API from Pegasystems will connect electronic healthcare records with greater efficiency so providers and payers can get patient information faster.
Since cybersecurity healthcare threats on hospital EHR systems have become a topic of nightly newscasts, no longer is anyone shocked by their scope and veracity. What is shocking is the financial dama…
The voters have spoken and there will be a new administration in less than two months. What does this mean for health information technology (health IT)?
Electronic health records (EHRs) are here to stay in the healthcare industry. And doctors spend a lot of time with them. A recent study found that doctors spend at least two hours during the office da…
Big data is growing in a number of industries, and healthcare is no exception. Companies are spending millions of dollars on the new technology that uses advanced algorithms to predict a person's futu…
The healthcare industry is constantly changing. One of the industry aspects currently getting revamped is e-prescribing.
Healthcare reforms keep on bringing new guidelines and regulations in the medical industry. These guidelines have a huge impact on the business, revenue generation and overall profits that can be atta…
Healthcare providers eager for savings will look more to mHealth healthcare technology to provide.
- Oklahoma Medical Board Mandates Utilization of QR Codes
- Bucknell University Students Develop Health App with Orthopedic Surgeon
- BridgeHead Teams Up with ClearData for Cloud-Based Medical Archiving System
- Qualcomm 2net Platform Enables Medical Data Access from Multiple Devices
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center Selects Avantas Technology for Automated Labor Management System
- Cantel Medical Expands Footprint in Medical Water Industry
- Verisante Technology Receives Purchase Order for Aura, a Revolutionary Medical Device for the Detection of Skin Cancer
- Capsule Tech Facilitates EMRs with Medical Device Connectivity Solutions
Health Information Exchange
- Google Glass App Developed to Save Lives after Cardiac Arrest
- MVC Now Offers Health Information Systems Associates Degree
- Etransmedia Implements Direct Care Coordinator Solution at Medical Center
- CureMD Takes Over 3,400 Navinet EMR and PM Providers
Coordinated Care Management
- Mobile Apps from Caremerge Mean Better Service Delivery for Senior Centers
- Eastpointe Revolutionizes its Customer Support Services
- Philips Lifeline to Feature Skyhook's Location Service