Healthcare Technology Highlighted Article: Updated - Apr 19, 2014
More Healthcare Technology Articles
Just this week alone, several new tools were developed and implemented that will keep people healthy for years to come.
Meaningful use (MU) is at an interesting place in its evolution - that funny space between the end of stage 2 and the beginning of stage 3. Speculation about its future was rampant at the 2014 annual …
It's been said the nose knows, and a recent study co-authored by Leslie Vosshall, an olfaction researcher at the Rockefeller University in New York, has revealed the human nose is more adept at detect…
The growth of BYOD initiatives in healthcare as well as other industries is giving customers a more engaged, efficient and productive workforce.
Physicians Interactive is launching free iPhone and Android versions of its Omnio medical app.
HTH Worldwide, a health services and information company, has selected Cognizant in an initiative that provides mobile technology to manage patients' healthcare needs while they're traveling globally.
Health insurance exchanges provide more choice and more value-based purchasing, but that's of no use if consumers can't access online support tools in order to make more informed decisions. That's why…
It's no secret that BlackBerry hasn't been doing well in the mobile device sector lately. Formerly the biggest name in mobile productivity out there, the company's offerings have been rapidly overwhel…
Health information technology that allows a meaningful use of electronic health records (EHRs) has evolved in order to support the HITECH Act, which is associated with the electronic data interchange …
- Oklahoma Medical Board Mandates Utilization of QR Codes
- Bucknell University Students Develop Health App with Orthopedic Surgeon
- BridgeHead Teams Up with ClearData for Cloud-Based Medical Archiving System
- Qualcomm 2net Platform Enables Medical Data Access from Multiple Devices
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center Selects Avantas Technology for Automated Labor Management System
- Cantel Medical Expands Footprint in Medical Water Industry
- Verisante Technology Receives Purchase Order for Aura, a Revolutionary Medical Device for the Detection of Skin Cancer
- Capsule Tech Facilitates EMRs with Medical Device Connectivity Solutions
Health Information Exchange
- Google Glass App Developed to Save Lives after Cardiac Arrest
- MVC Now Offers Health Information Systems Associates Degree
- Etransmedia Implements Direct Care Coordinator Solution at Medical Center
- CureMD Takes Over 3,400 Navinet EMR and PM Providers
Coordinated Care Management
- Mobile Apps from Caremerge Mean Better Service Delivery for Senior Centers
- Eastpointe Revolutionizes its Customer Support Services
- Philips Lifeline to Feature Skyhook's Location Service