Healthcare Technology Highlighted Article: Updated - Jan 21, 2017
While hospitals benefit substantially from using cloud-based technology systems, they are also becoming an extremely attractive target for potential cyberattacks. As the use of the Internet of Things continues to grow at an exponential rate, it is of utmost importance for hospitals to address the threat of cybercriminals abusing patient data.
More Healthcare Technology Articles
While hospitals benefit substantially from using cloud-based technology systems, they are also becoming an extremely attractive target for potential cyberattacks. As the use of the Internet of Things …
Artificial intelligence (AI) is often portrayed with sinister undertones in futuristic sci-fi stories. Having a "fear of machines" is a common theme for characters appearing in these tales, and this f…
Doctors Hospital at Renaissance Health System turns to Everbridge to provide healthcare communications systems.
Healthcare security pros need to pick up where those traditional security tools end and realize that it's the data that is ultimately at risk. The safeguarding of the EHR data is as important, if not …
The Internet of Things (IoT) will eventually lead to a lot of benefits for many businesses, but with this connectivity also comes the chance of an increase in cyberattacks.
Technology is changing the face of modern medicine and patient care. An NYU study found that 58 percent of smartphone users have downloaded a health or fitness app, but the link between tech and healt…
Technology and healthcare are quickly becoming two peas in a pod, with advances in technology helping to change and improve the way medical professionals treat their patients.
While interoperability, predictive analytics, machine learning, and patient-generated health data will continue to be topics at the forefront of technology considerations, Loopback Analytics believes …
The entrance of the software defined data center (SDDC) is the result of a technological evolution in healthcare enterprise systems virtualization. Healthcare IT architecture is designed to support th…
- Oklahoma Medical Board Mandates Utilization of QR Codes
- Bucknell University Students Develop Health App with Orthopedic Surgeon
- BridgeHead Teams Up with ClearData for Cloud-Based Medical Archiving System
- Qualcomm 2net Platform Enables Medical Data Access from Multiple Devices
- Penn State Hershey Medical Center Selects Avantas Technology for Automated Labor Management System
- Cantel Medical Expands Footprint in Medical Water Industry
- Verisante Technology Receives Purchase Order for Aura, a Revolutionary Medical Device for the Detection of Skin Cancer
- Capsule Tech Facilitates EMRs with Medical Device Connectivity Solutions
Health Information Exchange
- Google Glass App Developed to Save Lives after Cardiac Arrest
- MVC Now Offers Health Information Systems Associates Degree
- Etransmedia Implements Direct Care Coordinator Solution at Medical Center
- CureMD Takes Over 3,400 Navinet EMR and PM Providers
Coordinated Care Management
- Mobile Apps from Caremerge Mean Better Service Delivery for Senior Centers
- Eastpointe Revolutionizes its Customer Support Services
- Philips Lifeline to Feature Skyhook's Location Service